Two-Way Text Messaging
The Two-Way Text Messaging service will allow you to receive current account balance(s) and account history notifications via text message.
This service will require you to have an active mobile device, which will be validated during registration through Member Access. Note:
Delays in receiving your messages may occur, depending upon your wireless carrier.
How to Use This Service Once Registered
- Choose a command, from the List of Commands below, for the body of your text message.
- Send your chosen command to: 627328
- A text message will be sent back to your registered mobile device with your requested account information.
List of Commands
- BAL - For current balance
- HIST - For last three posted transactions
- BOTH - For both current balance and last three posted transactions
- CMD - For list of commands
- HELP - For more information
- STOP - To terminate service
Terms and Conditions for Use of This Service
- Replying STOP to 627328 will cancel the Two-Way Text Messaging service
- Text HELP to 627328 or contact our 24/7 Member Services at (888) 732-8562 for assistance with the Two-Way Text Messaging service
- Message and data rates may apply
- One message per query
- Participating carriers include, but are not limited to: AT&T, Boost, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless and Virgin Mobile
For your added security, the Credit Union will not send specific account information through Alerts or Two-Way Text Messaging. The Credit
Union will never ask for specific account information or send scam notifications via text message.