Money Market Share Account
Grow your savings in an account that offers increased earnings and maximum accessibility. Money Market Share accounts generally earn higher dividend rates than regular Share accounts, are more flexible than Share Term Certificates, and have no maturity restrictions.
- Competitive dividend rate.1 View our current Deposit Rates.
- $250 minimum opening deposit
- $250 minimum balance required to earn dividends2
- No monthly service charge, unless the account falls below $2503
- Dividends compounded daily, paid monthly
- Accessible online via Member Access, Mobile Access and our Mobile App, and through ATM, ASK SECU, branch and our 24/7 Member Services
- Funds may not be used as collateral for an SECU loan
- Limited to six convenience withdrawals or transfers from the account per month4
- Checks, BillPay payments and Automated Clearing House (ACH) debits are not allowed
You can open a Money Market Share account online via Member Access.
1 Dividend rate and annual percentage yield (APY) are subject to change daily at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
2 Dividends earned only on days on which the balance is equal to or greater than $250.
3 If the balance falls below $250 at any time during a statement period, a $2 monthly fee is assessed.
4 Federal Regulation D limits the number of convenience withdrawals and transfers from a Money Market Share account to a maximum of six per month. Convenience transfers include transfers made online, through ASK SECU, via phone, and as a result of your participation in our Overdraft Transfer Service. Transfers made via mail, ATM, in-person at the branch, and any payment transfers to your SECU loans are not subject to these limitations.