Money Market Share Account
Expand your savings in an account that offers money market rates with maximum accessibility. Funds are not tied to maturity restrictions.
- Current interest rate is % / % APY1
- $ minimum opening deposit
- $250 required minimum balance
- No service charge, unless the account falls below $2502
- Dividends compounded daily, paid monthly3
- Accessible via Member Access, ASK SECU, branch and our 24/7 Member Services
- Funds may not be used as collateral for an SECU loan
- Debits from Money Market accounts are subject to limitations as defined in Regulation D
- No checks can be written and no Automated Clearing House (ACH) debits are allowed on money market share accounts
You may apply for a money market share account online via Member Access.
1 Quoted rates and annual percentage yields (APY) are subject to change daily.
2 If the balance falls below $250 at any time, a $ per statement fee is assessed.
3 Dividends earned only for days on which the balance is equal to or greater than $250.