Funds Transfer allows you to automatically transfer funds from one Credit Union account to another on a recurring basis.
- Establish a one-time or recurring transfer through Member Access, your local branch or our 24/7 Member Services. If a transfer effective date falls on a weekend or holiday, the funds will be transferred on the prior business day.
- Transfer from checking, share or money market accounts
- Transfer to any Credit Union account including loans and credit cards
- Transfer to other members' accounts such as a spouse's or child's account
- Make loan payments and qualify for a ½% lower interest rate on personal loans
When sufficient funds are not available to complete the transfer, the Funds Transfer system will check the balance of the deposit account daily beginning on the predetermined date and will only process the transfer when the full amount is available. The Funds Transfer system will monitor the balance for 60 consecutive days to complete the authorized transfer and, if unsuccessful will become inactive. No charges are assessed on either the debiting or crediting account when funds are not available to complete the transfer. However, a late charge may be assessed if a loan payment is not made in a timely manner in accordance with the promissory note.