With speech-recognition technology and intelligent card entry, our Interactive ASK SECU Voice Response System allows members to access their accounts around the clock from any location in the continental United States.
New to ASK SECU?
If you have never used our voice response system and would like to, you will need an active debit card and a Voice Response Personal Identification Number (PIN). You can obtain an ASK SECU PIN by contacting your local branch or our 24/7 Member Services at (888) 732-8562
Is Your Phone Number on File with SECU?
When you call using a mobile number on file with SECU, intelligent card entry allows you to simply log in to ASK SECU by speaking or entering the last four digits of your debit card number and Voice Response Personal Identification Number (PIN). From there, the speech-recognition technology allows you to navigate through your accounts and perform transfers, advances, and inquiries using voice commands. If you are unsure if your phone number is on file, you can add your phone number via Member Access
Print the ASK SECU Wallet Guide
- Verify your account balances
- Process real-time advances for your loans and deposit the funds to your account
- Verify the most recent transactions for your account:
- Pending transactions that have not posted yet
- Last 10 deposits
- Last 10 checks and withdrawals
- Transfer funds between all your Credit Union accounts
- Confirm which checks have cleared your account
- Check payment amounts and due dates for your loans
- Inquire on the amount of interest earned or paid for your accounts