ASK SECU is a state-of-the-art voice response system enabling members to access their accounts around the clock from any location in the continental United States. To use
ASK SECU, dial (800) ASK-SECU
or (919) 839-5400
New Speech Recognition Feature
When you call in from a number on file with SECU, our new intelligent card entry feature will allow you to log in to ASK SECU by speaking or entering the last four digits of your debit card number and voice Response Personal Identification Number (PIN). From there, the speech-recognition technology will allow you to navigate through your accounts and perform transfers, advances, and inquiries all using voice commands. You will no longer need to enter numbers on your phone - unless you choose to do so, as this feature will still be available.
- Verify your account balances
- Process real-time advances for your loans and deposit the funds to your account
- Determine if deposits and payments have been made
- Confirm which checks have cleared your account
- Check payment amounts and due dates for your loans
- Inquire on the amount of interest earned or paid for your accounts
- Confirm the most recent credits and debits
- Transfer funds between all your Credit Union accounts
A debit card is not needed to obtain current interest rates or branch and ATM locations. However, for account inquiries/transfers, members must enter their 16-digit
debit card number and their three-digit ASK SECU PIN.
Debit cards and an ASK SECU PIN can be obtained by contacting a local branch or our 24/7 Member Services.