ASK SECU is a state-of-the-art voice response system enabling members to access their accounts around the clock from any location in the continental United States. To use
ASK SECU, dial (800) ASK-SECU
or (919) 839-5400
- Verify your account balances
- Process real-time advances for your loans and deposit the funds to your account
- Determine if deposits and payments have been made
- Confirm which checks have cleared your account
- Check payment amounts and due dates for your loans
- Inquire on the amount of interest earned or paid for your accounts
- Confirm the most recent credits and debits
- Transfer funds between all your Credit Union accounts
A debit card is not needed to obtain current interest rates or branch and ATM locations. However, for account inquiries/transfers, members must enter their 16-digit
debit card number and their three-digit ASK SECU PIN.
Debit cards and an ASK SECU PIN can be obtained by contacting a local branch or our 24/7 Member Services.