Visa® Credit Card
% Variable APR (Annual Percentage Rate)1 applies to:
- cash advance
- balance transfers
- Not an introductory rate
- All members get this great rate
- Grace period for purchases if the balance is paid in full each month
- No annual fee
- Approval of new credit card applications is limited to residents of North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Virginia
- Members must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for lending services
- No balance transfer fees, but interest begins to accrue immediately
- Can be used for overdraft on your checking account
- Rental car protection through the Visa® Auto Rental Collision
Damage Waiver Program
- Monthly and annual transaction statements available online
- Photo may be added for additional security
Customize Your PIN
In order to select your own PIN, call (888) 886-0083 and follow the prompts to customize or reset your PIN.
As a service to our members we also offer the ability to transfer your high interest loans and credit card balances from another institution to an SECU Visa credit card with no transfer fee
. For more information, please visit our Balance Transfer
Credit Line Increases
Already have a Credit Union credit card and need additional buying power? You can request a credit line increase through Member Access, at your local branch or after hours by calling Member Services. Credit line increases are permitted for existing credit cards regardless of the state in which you currently reside. Additionally, the Credit Union may automatically increase your credit limit from time to time based on your repayment history and other factors. We will notify you of any automated increase. Of course, you can decline any automated increase by simply letting us know.
1The variable APR is subject to change quarterly and is based on the 26-week Treasury Bill Auction held each quarter which establishes the index. A margin of 7.5% is added to the index to establish the interest rate. No minimum interest rate, maximum rate of 18.00% Variable APR.