Visa® Credit Card
3 Ways to Request a Visa Credit Card
- % Variable APR (Annual Percentage Rate)1 applies to:
- cash advance
- balance transfers
- Not an introductory rate
- All members get this great rate
- Grace period for purchases if the balance is paid in full each month
- No annual fee
- Approval of new credit card applications is limited to residents of North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Virginia
- No balance transfer fees, but interest begins to accrue immediately
- Can be used for overdraft on your checking account
- Additional security protection by enrolling in Verified by Visa®
- Rental car protection through the Visa® Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver Program
- Monthly and annual transaction statements available online
- Photo may be added for additional security
As a service to our members we also offer the ability to transfer your credit card balance from another institution to an SECU Visa credit card with no transfer
. To transfer your balance to an SECU credit card please bring a completed Balance Transfer
or your last credit card statement from your other financial institution(s) into your local branch for processing.
Credit Line Increases
Already have a Credit Union credit card and need additional buying power? You can request a credit line increase through Member Access, at your local branch or by calling the
Contact Center. Credit Line increases are permitted for existing credit cards regardless of the state in which you currently reside. Additionally, the Credit Union may automatically increase your credit limit from time to time based on your repayment history and other factors. We will notify
you of any automated increase. Of course, you can decline any automated increase by simply letting us know.
1The variable APR is subject to change quarterly and is based on the first 6-month Treasury Bill Auction held each quarter which establishes the index.
A margin of 7.5% is added to the index to establish the interest rate. No minimum interest rate, maximum rate of 18.00% Variable APR.