To establish membership with State Employees' Credit Union, an individual is required to open a share account. A savings account that offers competitive interest rates
and federal insurance protection, the share account is the foundation of a healthy savings plan.
- Current interest rate is % / % APY1
- $ minimum opening deposit
- $25 required minimum balance2
- No service charge3
- Dividends compounded daily, paid monthly
- Accessible via ATM, ASK SECU, Member Access, branch and SECU Contact Center
- Funds may be used as collateral on SECU loans
- Debits from Share accounts are subject to limitations as defined in Regulation D
- No checks can be written and no Automated Clearing House (ACH) debits are allowed on share accounts
You may apply for additional share accounts online via Member Access.
1 Quoted Rates and annual percentage yields (APY) are subject to change daily.
2 Minimum balance required to maintain membership and utilize SECU services.
3 A $ fee is assessed if the account balance is below $25 on the statement cut-off date.