The SECU Mobile App is Here!
We've heard your feedback and we're excited to announce the SECU App is here, offering a seamless, secure financial experience for smartphone and mobile device users. The App will provide even more convenience for the products and services you already use and is the foundation for many new exciting features and functions that are still to come!
Using the Mobile App you can:
- View your account balances and transaction details
- Transfer funds between your Credit Union accounts
- View and schedule your BillPay payments
- Perform a real-time loan or credit card advance
- Find a branch or ATM
- Provide feedback and much more!
Use your existing Member Access User ID and Password to enroll in the SECU Mobile App. When you enroll in the Mobile App you will define a 5-digit PIN that will be used for future logins for the App.
If you are not currently enrolled in Member Access you can enroll now
Download the App from the Apple Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android users*
. Search for “SECU,” and look for our icon – which will have “SECU” above the picture of the state of North Carolina.
What will be available on the Mobile App in the future?
With future enhancements in 2019 and beyond you will have additional functionality and convenience including:
- Mobile Check Deposit (take a picture of your check to deposit it into your SECU account)
- Biometric (fingerprint and facial) Recognition to sign on
- Card Controls (turn your card on and off)
- Push Notifications (messages and alerts that automatically pop up on a mobile device)
Be sure to download the app today!
*The Mobile App works with the latest Android OS version and three major prior versions; the Mobile App also supports the current iOS version and two major prior versions.