State Employees' Credit Union can send and receive domestic and international wires for our members through a direct, electronic link with the
Federal Reserve. You should obtain proper wiring instructions
receiving financial institution.
Wires are transmitted Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm Eastern Time, with the exception of SECU holiday closings. For a wire transfer to be transmitted
the same business day, the wire must be received by the Credit Union on or before the following cut off times: Domestic Wires – 4:30pm Eastern
Time, International Wires – 3:00pm Eastern Time.
- Conducted between financial institutions only
- For multiple wires to the same destination, a recurring number can expedite the process. Request a recurring number at your local branch
- Funds disbursed as directed by sender
- No wire transfer receiving fee
- Recurring wire requests may be submitted online via Member Access
- $ domestic wire transfer fee
- $ international wire transfer fee