Reminder: Don’t forget! The $18.00 annual premium for members’ who purchased the $9,000 supplemental FAT CAT and Zard
group life insurance coverage will be withdrawn on May 1, 2015. Please contact your local branch by April 24, 2015 if any changes are needed.
In the effort of continuing to educate our youth on financial responsibility, State Employees' Credit Union offers members ages 13-19 the
opportunity to participate in our Zard program for teens. Focused on helping teens develop solid money management skills, the Zard program
offers teens a variety of products and services tailored to meet their needs.
- The Zard Share account current interest rate is % / % APY1
- Variety of deposit account options
- $ minimum opening deposit
- $25 required minimum balance2
- Unique loan programs with competitive interest rates including car and student loans
- Zard Card - a Visa Check or CashPoints® card for ATM, ASK SECU and Internet account access
- Money Matterz Newsletter
- Zard website - a site designed specifically for our Zard members
- Eligible to receive group term life insurance coverage in the amount of $1,000 at no cost
Group Term Life Insurance Coverage
The teen is eligible to receive group term life insurance coverage
in the amount of $1,000 at no cost. The teen (if age 15 or
older) has the option to purchase an additional $9,000 of life insurance coverage through SECU Life Insurance Company at an annual cost of $18. If the teen is not age 15 or
older, a parent/guardian can purchase the additional $9,000 of coverage on their behalf.
For detailed information about Zard services, review our Youth Services Brochure
or visit the Zard website
1 Quoted rates and annual percentage yields (APY) are subject to change daily.
2 Minimum balance required to maintain membership and utilize SECU services.