In the effort of continuing to educate our youth on financial responsibility, State Employees' Credit Union offers members ages 13-19 the
opportunity to participate in our Zard program for teens. Focused on helping teens develop solid money management skills, the Zard program
offers teens a variety of products and services tailored to meet their needs.
- The Zard Share account current interest rate is % / % APY1
- Variety of deposit account options
- $ minimum opening deposit
- $25 required minimum balance2
- Unique loan programs with competitive interest rates including car and student loans
- Zard Card - a Visa Check or CashPoints® card for ATM, ASK SECU and Internet account access
- Money Matterz Newsletter
- Zard website - a site designed specifically for our Zard members
For detailed information, review our Youth Services Brochure
or visit the Zard website.
1 Quoted rates and annual percentage yields (APY) are subject to change daily.
2 Minimum balance required to maintain membership and utilize SECU services.