Holiday Cash Club Account
Our Holiday Cash Club account allows members to save money throughout the year in anticipation of holiday shopping. Deposits can be made to the account through October.
On the last business day in October, the account balance is automatically transferred to the Checking, Share or Money Market Share account specified by the member.
- Competitive dividend rate.1 View our current Deposit Rates.
- minimum deposit required to open
- Dividends compounded daily and paid on the last business day in October
- Monthly statement
- Accessible for inquiries and deposits (but not withdrawals) via ATM, ASK SECU, Member Access, Mobile Access and our Mobile App
- Account may be funded through Payroll Deduction or Funds Transfer
- No service charges
- No penalty for early withdrawals2
- Same account can be used again the next year
You can open a Holiday Cash Club Account online via Member Access.
1 Dividend rate and annual percentage yield (APY) are subject to change daily at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
2 Early withdrawals must be for the entire balance of the account and must be processed in-person at a branch or by calling our 24/7 Member Services. Once an early withdrawal occurs, the Holiday Cash Club account is closed, and the member may not make additional deposits to the account until the last business day in October.