State Employees' Credit Union offers our members direct deposit. This is the safest, quickest and most convenient way of having your paycheck deposited
to your checking or share account. Save time and avoid lines at your local branch by enrolling in direct deposit today!
Follow these instructions to set up a direct deposit. If you have trouble locating any of the following information, view a sample check on our
ABA Routing Transit Number
page to learn how to find your routing transit
and account number.
Federal Government Payroll
Employees (including military) may download form 1199-A
Complete sections 1 and 2 only. Current employees must take the form to their local branch to complete section 3 before submitting it to their employer's
Federal Government Benefits
Members who receive federal benefit payments from the Social Security Administration, Veterans Affairs,
Railroad Retirement Board, Office of Personnel Management or the Department of Labor (Black Lung) must choose an electronic option when you apply
to receive your payments. If you are already receiving payments, an 1199-A
will need to be completed and sent directly to the Federal Agency. You may take the completed form to your local branch and the form will be sent
to the Federal Agency on your behalf. New enrollment for benefits can be made directly with US Treasury using any of the following options:
- Contact the GoDirect Call Center at 1-800-333-1795
- Visit the GoDirect website for forms and instructions
- Complete form FMS1200 and mail it to: GoDirect Processing
Center, PO Box 650527, Dallas, TX 75265-0527
- Visit your Local Credit Union branch and we will go through the process of setting up your direct deposit with you
Employees of private companies should contact their employer's payroll or human resources department to initiate direct deposit. Be prepared to provide either your
11 digit checking account number or 9 digit share account number.
State/Local Government Payroll
Employees must initiate direct deposit at their employer's payroll office. Be prepared to provide either your 11 digit checking account number or 9 digit share
State Retirement Benefits
- Checking account numbers must be 11 digits, including the institution number (086) and any necessary zeroes between the institution and account numbers (sample:
- Share account numbers must be 9 digits, including any necessary leading zeroes. Do not include the institution number (sample: 000123456).
Retirees may initiate direct deposit by downloading form
completing and mailing it to: Dept. of State Treasurer Retirement System Division, 325 N. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 27603-1385.