Sign up via Member Access
to receive a variety of account and security notifications on your mobile
device. Below is a description of each alert type offered by the Credit Union:
The Credit Union continuously monitors Member Access for potentially fraudulent transactions. Registration for our real-time Security Alerts will allow the Credit Union to notify you immediately, on your mobile device, if and when any high risk transaction occurs. Our security alerts are designed to better protect you during any current and potential online threats.
One Time Passcode
As a more secure alternative to Security Questions, we offer the ability to have a One Time Passcode
sent to your mobile device. During
each security challenge, a unique code will be sent making this a more secure method of identity verification.
Registration for Account Alerts will allow you to choose one or more alert types for each of your eligible deposit accounts. Account Alerts
will notify you of elected activity on your SECU accounts such as:
- Receive an alert on your mobile phone to make a deposit or transfer to prevent an item(s) from being returned due to insufficient funds (NSF):
- Select a low balance and deposit threshold to help monitor your money spending
- Monitor your debits/withdrawals when your indicated threshold amount is reached
- Find out when your new e-statement is available
- Be informed faster of Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) & Overdraft fees