For short-term borrowing, the Credit Union offers many different term notes including signature, share or Share Term Certificate. Rate and
loan amount determined by the collateral held (if any).
3 Ways to Request a Term Note Loan
Term Note Specifications
- % APR1 if share secured
- STC interest rate plus 2%2 if STC secured
- Closed-end, fixed-rate
- Single payment of principal and interest made at maturity
- Maximum original term of months
- Lending is limited to residents of North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Virginia
- Members must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for lending services
1 APR = Annual Percentage Rate
2 STC Term Note rate is the Share Term Certificate interest rate plus 2% rounded up to the nearest ¼%.