For short-term borrowing, the Credit Union offers many different term notes including signature, share or Share Term Certificate. Rate and
loan amount determined by the collateral held (if any).
Term Note Specifications
- % APR1 if share secured
- STC interest rate plus 2%2 if STC secured
- Closed-end, fixed-rate
- Single payment of principal and interest made at maturity
- Maximum original term of months
- Lending is limited to residents of North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Virginia
- Members must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for lending services
1 APR = Annual Percentage Rate
2 STC Term Note rate is the Share Term Certificate interest rate plus 2% rounded up to the nearest ¼%.