COVID-19 Member Service Update
We are pleased to announce that SECU branch lobbies and offices are now open for in-person member service. Welcome back! We also continue to encourage you to use branch drive-thru, web, phone, voice response, mobile and other service channels to conveniently meet your service needs.
To help protect you, your family and SECU staff members from exposure to the COVID-19 virus, we are limiting the number of individuals allowed in a branch, in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Orders. We are also requiring that our employees and members wear a face covering while in the branch. Other precautions we have taken for your safety include the use of sanitizer, gloves, acrylic shields, signage, floor markings for social/physical distancing and regularly scheduled cleaning and disinfecting of our facilities.
Remember that from applying for a loan to depositing a check you can conduct most SECU business via service channels that do not require a visit to the branch. You have 24/7 access to your Credit Union through the following services:
- CashPoints® ATMs – Visit any of our 1,100 ATM locations where you can make deposits, withdraw or transfer funds, and make SECU loan payments.
- SECU Mobile App – Download our mobile app today to securely move money between SECU accounts, make payments on SECU loans, make loan and credit card advances, see account balances, send us secure messages, and use BillPay to pay bills and transfer funds to other members’ accounts.
- Member Access – Visit us online or enroll in Member Access today to perform nearly all of the same transactions and account maintenance that can be done at a branch.
- 24/7 Member Services – Call us at (888) 732-8562 for assistance with your accounts and other financial services.
- ASK SECU Voice Response Service - Call our automated voice response service at (919) 839-5400 to verify account balances, move money between credit union accounts and verify recent and pending transaction history.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Continuing to provide financial services to you as safely as possible is our highest priority. Let us know if we can help. Thank you for being a member of SECU!