Have you ever made a late deposit, checkbook addition error or had an unforeseen expense? Has this ever caused an item to be returned and/or an NSF
fee to post to your account? Register for the Another Chance Alert via Member Access and help prevent this from occurring in the future.
Here's How the Another Chance Alert Works
When registering for the Another Chance Alert you will receive notification on your mobile device or through the secure message center in Member Access. The notification
will prompt you to make a deposit or transfer to prevent item(s) from being returned due to insufficient funds. All deposits or transfers need to be made by 5:30pm (Eastern)
on the day that your notification is sent, or the next business day if sent on Saturday or a holiday.
Deposits and Transfers for Another Chance Alerts
- Check or cash deposits can be made at any branch location. ATM deposits do not qualify to prevent the return of Another Chance items.
- Funds may be transferred from another account using Member Access, ASK SECU or a CashPoints® ATM.
Qualifications for Another Chance
- You must be enrolled in Member Access. Enroll Now
- Your checking account must have overdraft protection. Overdraft
- You must register for the Alerts service via Member Access. Alerts