Alerts - Stay in the Know!
Sign up via Member Access
to receive a variety
of account and security notifications on your mobile device. Below is a description of each alert type offered by the Credit Union:
The Credit Union continuously monitors Member Access for potentially fraudulent transactions. Registration for Security Alerts will allow the Credit Union to notify you
immediately on your mobile device if and when any high risk transaction occurs.
One Time Passcode
As a more secure alternative to Security Questions, we offer the ability to have a One Time Passcode sent to your mobile device. During each security challenge, a unique code
will be sent making this a more secure method of identity verification.
Registration for Account Alerts will allow you to choose one or more alert types for each of your eligible deposit accounts. Account Alerts will notify you of elected
activity on your SECU accounts such as:
- Receive an alert on your mobile phone to make a deposit or transfer to prevent an item(s) from being returned due to insufficient funds (NSF):
- Select a low balance and deposit threshold to help monitor your money spending
- Monitor your debits/withdrawals when your indicated threshold amount is reached
- Find out when your new e-statement is available
- Be informed faster of Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) & Overdraft fees