COVID-19: Information for Our Members Regarding Access to Services
Employees at most SECU branches continue to provide services through our drive-thru’s to reduce the risk of transmission of the coronavirus to you, your family and our employees. We want you to know that we are working hard to provision our 267 branch locations with supplies of personal protection equipment for our employees and to set up social/physical distancing markers and signage to prepare for the opening of branch lobbies to members. When preparations are complete and conditions permit, we will re-open our lobbies and offices to you! Your health and safety and that of our employees remains our highest priority.
In the interim, please remember that SECU remains open for business to make loans, take deposits and provide other financial services. If you need to drop off tax return information or inquire about a loan or if you are unable to make a payment on your SECU loan, please call your local branch. We want to help you!
Most financial transactions can be accomplished conveniently through other service channels that do not require a visit to the branch. We encourage you to utilize these channels. Members have 24/7 access through the following service channels:
- CashPoints® ATMs – Visit any of our 1,100 ATM locations where you can make deposits, withdraw or transfer funds, or make SECU loan payments. Most of our ATM’s will accept checks for deposit.
- SECU Mobile App – Download our mobile app today to conveniently and securely move money between SECU accounts, make payments on SECU loans, make loan and credit card advances, see account balances and use BillPay to pay your bills.
- Member Access – Visit us online or Enroll in Member Access today to conveniently perform most of the same transactions and maintenance that can be conducted at a branch.
- 24/7 Member Services – Call us at (888) 732-8562 for assistance with your accounts and other financial services.
- ASK SECU Voice Response Service - Call our automated voice response service at (919) 839-5400 to verify account balances, move money between credit union accounts and verify recent and pending transaction history.
Thank you for your patience as we strive to serve you during these challenging times!