ATM SafetyFollow these guidelines for safe ATM visits:
- Commit your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to memory; never share your PIN; be cautious when entering it around others.
- Wait until others have finished their transactions before approaching the machine.
- As you approach the ATM, be aware of your surroundings and be extremely cautious at night.
- Stand close to the ATM when entering your PIN and remember to retrieve your receipt, card and money before leaving the ATM.
- Wait until you leave the ATM to count your money.
- If you use the drive-up ATM, keep your car running while you conduct your transaction.
- If your card is retained by an ATM, look for foreign materials around the card insertion slot and immediately notify your local branch or call the 800 number located on the front of the ATM.
- Immediately report a lost or stolen card to your local branch office or our 24/7 Member Services at